- Due to space limitations, all work must be 2-dimensional (including canvas panels). No 3-dimensional art is eligible.
- Artwork can be done in any 2-D medium.
- All students in grades 4 to 7 can enter.
- The artwork may be created at school or at home, but should be done independently.
- All artwork should be original; you cannot copy well known images, or trace someone else’s work.
- Artwork should be unique. Try something completely different; be creative and inventive!
- Artwork may be an extension of what has been taught in class, but not a duplicate of a teacher’s or other student’s work.
- Please ensure that the work selected for your school is varied.
- Artwork should not be doctored or cropped by someone else to fit an adult’s vision.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
“I like to make art because it is fun and if makes me feel happy…. I enjoy expressing myself through my artwork….I am inspired by my Grandfather who also paints with water colours.” – Denae B.